Made with Next.js & ❤️
Deploying Golang API to Heroku
Deploying a Go API on Heroku
To deploy it on Heroku.
I'll assume you have Heroku cli installed and logged in.
or you can start here.
Install heroku cli
- Create a Procfile that points to our binary with one line
and place it in the root of the directory
- Run the app locally to test using
heroku create intersect-api-v2
- Then commit our changes on git
git add .
git commit -m '💪'
- And at the end, simply deploy our app using
git push heroku heroku-deploy:master
- (Optional) Subsequent change can be commit using
git push heroku master
- You can read the logs from with
That's about it.
Now we can check our server at,
© 2021 Navin Kodag. All rights reserved.